Welcome to the Anest Iwata Sparmax corporate website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Anest Iwata Sparmax’ or ‘AISP’ or ‘DHCL Group’ or ‘Ding Hwa Co., Ltd.’ or ‘DHCL Solutions’ or ‘Sparmax’ or ‘Cliq’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4B-03, 4 FL, No. 5, Sec 5, HsinYi Rd., Taipei, Taiwan. 11011. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of said materials are prohibited without written consent from Anest Iwata Sparmax Co., Ltd.
- The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you browse our website, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it only for specific reason indicated. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdrawing your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
Anest Iwata Sparmax Co., Ltd.
4B-03 Taipei World Trade Center,
4 Floor, No. 5, Section 5, HsinYi Rd.
Taipei, Taiwan 11011
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Google analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 6 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com